Named after its unique shape that resembles a collection of leaping dolphins, the Buddalife String of Dolphins plant is a hybrid of the string of pearls and candle plant. This trailing succulent is the perfect addition to any home as it adds greenery whilst also being easy to maintain.
The String of Dolphins is a great indoor plant for beginners and intermediate indoor gardeners.
- These distinct looking Succulents need little water and feeding to succeed
- Keep it in a bright, warm room in indirect light above 20C
- Don’t let the plant get too damp as it can start to rot (However if that happens simply cut the good sections away and using root hormone put the clean healthy section back in the soil and water lightly, this will set roots again and grow as if nothing happened)
- Perfect for a beginner or intermediate indoor gardener
- Requires very little watering
- Unique dolphin-shaped vines
- Adds character to any indoor space
- Only needs to be fed sparingly
All of our plants are provided by The Green Kitchen and Garden Shop which is a partner of the charity WALK which works to create an inclusive and equal society for people with disabilities. The Green Kitchen and Garden Shop supports and trains people with disabilities to ensure that they can grow in confidence and secure paid employment.