With their heart-shaped leaves and their draping demeanour, Ceropegia are a beautiful and delicate succulent plant. Also known as String of Hearts, these vine-like plants can grow two to three feet long and are perfect for using as a hanging plant!
The String of Hearts is very easy to care for and a unique houseplant.
This exotic looking plant will give you beautiful trailing vines that have heart-shaped leaves and pink/white flowers in the summer months.
- Water infrequently, let the compost dry out then water
- Keep in a bright, warm room 20c or more but it will grow well above 16C
- Feed twice a month in the summer with a Cactus and Succulent feed
- You can prune the vines if they get too long but no other maintenance is needed
- Easy to take care of
- Feature beautiful heart-shaped leaves
- Flower during the summer months
- Low maintenance pruning
- Can grow into long exotic vines
All of our plants are provided by The Green Kitchen and Garden Shop which is a partner of the charity WALK which works to create an inclusive and equal society for people with disabilities. The Green Kitchen and Garden Shop supports and trains people with disabilities to ensure that they can grow in confidence and secure paid employment